10 books that have stayed with you,
submisson for bookporn.
Some are Dutch, because I read them as a child.
1. The Fitz and the Fool books, Farseer trilogy and Tawny Man trilogy by Robin Hobb. Nothing has touched me more.
2. Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling. The Dutch version because that’s the one I read a thousand times as a child.
3. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien. No need to explain.
4. 1984, George Orwell. Really important book I think everybody should read.
5. Dracula, Bram Stoker. Only book that has managed to make me affraid of the dark.
6. The Brothers Lionheart, Astrid Lindgren.
7. Collection of Stories, H.P. Lovecraft. Didn’t absolutely love it while reading ‘cause I’m not into short stories but they really did stay with me.
8. De Zevensprong, Tonke Dragt.
9. Collection of Stories, E.A. Poe. Same as nr. 7.
10 The Saga of Darren Shan, Darren Shan. My love for vampire books and films has always been there but I think this was the First one for me that was different than the standard vampire story.